Boeckx, C. Borer, H. Structuring Sense 2 vols. Brucart, J. Demonte eds. Busquets, J. VP-ellipsis in Catalan: What is deleted and when? Chomsky, N. Martin et al. Kenstowicz ed.
- Greening in the Red Zone: Disaster, Resilience and Community Greening.
- The Syntax of Ellipsis : Evidence from Dutch Dialects.
- The Medieval Chronicle VII?
- Advances in Enzymology and Related Areas of Molecular Biology, Volume 54.
Belletti ed. The Cartography of Syntactic Structures vol. Sauerland and H-M. Coppock, E. Corver, N.
Sherer ed. Depiante, M. Dikken, M. Eguren, L. Artiagoitia and J. Lakarra eds. Epstein, S. Fox, D. Gallego, A. Gengel, K. Hale, K. Prolegomenon to a Theory of Argument Structure.
In This Article
Halle, M. Hale and S. Keyser eds. Harley, H. Hiraiwa, K. Holmberg, A.
- It Will Never Happen to Me: Growing Up With Addiction As Youngsters, Adolescents, Adults.
- Functional Imaging and Modeling of the Heart: 8th International Conference, FIMH 2015, Maastricht, The Netherlands, June 25-27, 2015. Proceedings.
- Time and Modality: 75 (Studies in Natural Language and Linguistic Theory).
- Five Chimneys.
- Annual Review of Gerontology and Geriatrics, Volume 6, 1986: Geriatric Health Care.
Johnson, K. Mass Amherst. Kayne, R. Broekhuis et al. Organizing Grammar. Kennedy, K. Kratzer, A. Kornfeld, L. Bok-Bennema et al. Amsterdam: John Benjamins. Laka, I. PhD dissertation, MIT. Lasnik, H. Lappin and E. Benmamoun eds. Leu, T. The Internal Syntax of Determiners. Lobeck, A. Ellipsis: functional heads, licensing, and identification.
Oxford: OUP. Mazzole ed. Marantz, A. Choe ed. Martin, R. Martins, A. McCloskey, J. Merchant, J.
Gender - Oxford Research Encyclopedia of Linguistics
Zwart amd W. Abraham eds. Nakao, Ch. Ono, and M. Baumer et al. Ormazabal, J.
The syntax of complementation: on the connection between syntactic structure and selection, PhD dissertation, U. Ott, D. Picallo, M. Potsdam, E. Raposo, E. Cinque and R. A few verbs were found to require singular agreement with collective nouns e. These and other features described indicate that a wide range of functional factors influence variation in agreement patterns.
Pelletier, Rosanne Helen. Yale University. Perry, Thomas A. Problems in Subject-Verb Agreement. PhD dissertation, Indiana University. Roberts, Taylor. Clitics and agreement.
PhD dissertation MIT. Russell, Dale William. Cheyenne verb agreement in GPSG. University of Illinois.
Jeroen Van Craenenbroeck
Ann Arbor. Oder No Scancarelli, Janine. Grammatical relations and verb agreement in Cherokee.